When you're thinking of waving the magic wand of 3D virtual rendering on your property listing to attract enthusiastic buyers, the most important factor to consider is which agency you are going to choose to provide you with 3D rendering services.
But how can you know which is the right agency for you when you are not well versed with the technicalities of what separates an average render from the one that's going to attract clients?
When you are seeking companies for 3D architectural rendering, 3D production rendering, or virtual reality tours, the principles of what makes a good firm remain the same.
Here are things to look for when choosing the 3D rendering services:
- Look at the reviews and testimonials from past clients
If you have narrowed down a few choices of 3D rendering companies that you like, one of the best ways to figure out which agency is the best suited for your project is by reviews and testimonials of their past clients. You can check websites like Clutch.co, LinkedIn to see what their clients have to say about their work. This will also give you an idea of their working style and what aesthetic sense they use in their 3D rendering services.
- Check their portfolio
A company that is well established in providing 3D rendering services will have a portfolio of their work on their website. If they don't, don't be shy in asking for a portfolio from the agency you are looking to hire.
- Look at their technical expertise
These factors will give you a better idea of the company's technical expertise.
- Photorealism: In a 3D render, images should be believably realistic, complete with reflections and shadows -- this attention to detail depends on your 3D artist knowing the ins and outs of physical details of the room and adding accurate details like proper textures and lighting.
- Proportions: It's imperative that the proportions of objects shown in the rendering are as realistic as possible.
When you're evaluating a 3D rendering company's portfolio, pay attention to these details:
- The time taken to complete a project.
The software plug-ins they use and which version they are using. (Are they using an updated version? Which software do they use for their 3D rendering projects?)
- The process and information needed.
A high quote for a 3D rendering project will not guarantee an outcome you like. If you're going for a big, well-established agency, be prepared to shell out more. An upcoming and new agency might charge you less and give you more attention. There's no standard pricing for these services, but it depends on what you value in the agency you are choosing.
- Revision policy
You might not be satisfied with the renditions that the agency creates. And so, the agency you hire for your 3D render must be okay when you might ask for a few edits. Make sure you know what the agency's policy is on offering revisions. Most agencies perform minor revisions within the original price, but it's best to understand these policies before you start working with them.
- Variety of their projects
You can't have all the 3D rendered property listings look the same. Look at the agency's website gallery to gauge if they have a wide variety of interior design scope that they can use in your render.
Picking the right agency for 3D rendering services can be the factor that makes or breaks your sale. Styldod's 3D rendering service is backed by experience in the real estate arena mixed with a lot of creativity.
Styldod offers these services:
- Unlimited revision
- 8 different style options
- Turnaround time of 7 to 10 days, depending on the size of the project, with a minimum delivery time of 3 days.
- Customized offers and discounts depending on the project.
- Guaranteed satisfaction
Reach out to us with the property photos to help you get the best out of the 3D render of your property listing with your choice of interiors, which is guaranteed to impress your clients.