But among hundreds of other homes on third-party listing websites that only showcase a few pictures and a short description of your property, your listing may get lost or may not get the attention it deserves. This is the reason real estate agents today are leveraging single property websites to sell homes effectively.
What is a single property website?
Just as it sounds, a single property website is dedicated to a single home or property and consists of everything, including high-quality pictures of the house, specifications, map, address, etc. It acts as a one-stop shop for a home on the real estate market and gives details of everything buyers want to know about the property.
What does a single property website include?
Contact Styldod for a Top-Notch Single Property Website for Just $30
Benefits of a Single Property Website
There are several benefits of single property websites for realtors and buyers. Let’s understand them in detail.
- It Improves Buyer Experience – Your buyers shouldn’t have to wonder what the rest of the house is like or what the neighborhood is like when there are only a few pictures in the listing. With a real estate single property website, you can add pictures of your virtually staged property, its videos, a 360 virtual tour, its address, Google maps, etc., all at a single place so that buyers’ experience is smooth and easy.
- It is Easily Discoverable – SEO is a powerful tool that helps your listing appear at the top whenever someone searches for something similar. All you need is the right keywords. On the other hand, a potential buyer may never stumble upon your listing if it is one of the thousands of homes listed on a third-party listing platform.
- It Helps Make Powerful First Impressions – With everything from listing pictures to property details to virtual tours at one place, a single property website makes a great first impression of the house you’re looking to sell. On top of that, potential buyers would have one look at the dedicated listing website and be impressed by the way you operate, making you a reliable real estate agent.
- It Helps Buyers Focus Only on Your Listing – Third-party listing websites are full of distractions. But with a single property website, your potential buyers would spend enough time going through pictures, videos, and specifications, which is very important when you want someone to be interested in the listing.
- It Gives Your Property an Edge – There may be other similar offerings in the market, but with a website, you can give your listing an edge. With all the details, including the neighborhood and detailed specifications, your property will be a far more accessible option for potential buyers. Moreover, if they get everything they are looking for on a single website, there’s a very low chance that they would go to all the trouble to extract details of another property.
- It Communicates Your Professionalism – A single look at your website, and potential buyers would know that they are dealing with a professional and reliable real estate agent. With your logo, contact details, and links to social profiles added to your listing websites, you can market yourself and create a brand name that people can easily identify, even among the crowds.
Though having a single property website created for each of your listings may look like a lot of work, it is worth the effort. It gets your property the attention it should get and helps you sell it at a profitable price.
Moreover, Styldod can take care of everything so that you don’t have to break your back over each website. And the best part? We create a single property website for just $30 so that it is a totally inexpensive affair for you.
Here are a few of our work: