According to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) research, more tall buildings and skyscrapers were constructed worldwide in 2017 than in any year previous. Chicago ranks second in the number of completed tall buildings in the U.S.
The most exciting fact about this data is the increase in residential versus commercial construction. If you're familiar with the Chicago real estate market, you probably already have an understanding of what buyers are looking for in a new place.
To help you sell a Chicago condo, we've devised a list of tips for you:
- Select a proper time and season to sell your condo
Typically, spring is the right season and the best time to list a property for sale, but a unique property or a condo with a fantastic view may be in an excellent position to sell at any time. If you're unsure of when you want to go on the market, seeking the opinion of a real estate broker that you trust is almost certainly your best move. There's nothing you can't do with the technology of today, get your listing online ready, and maybe take potential clients on a virtual 3D tour of their dream home.
- Evaluate and price it right
When it comes to selling your condo in Chicago, the most critical step is to make sure that the property is priced correctly according to the neighborhood, the size of the property, and the features. It is recommended to discuss the pricing with your real estate agent before determining a fair and correct market value price that attracts potential buyers.
- Stage it professionally
It becomes too expensive to stage your home traditionally; instead, search for the best virtual staging companies and get virtual staging your condo. Styldod virtually stages your real estate listing photos to take your marketing to the next level. Virtual staging is usually economical than traditional home staging. According to the client's requirement, virtual home staging services from Styldod digitally furnish homes with furniture and décor. Currently, Virtual staging is a huge trend, and realtors are embracing the movement in a big way.
- Create 360° virtual tour and video
Making a 360° virtual tour of the house and enhance photos of the listing can do wonders while showcasing your home. Display your property in a 360 virtual tour tailored to the potential buyer's tastes. Magically turn your floorplan photo into an immersive 3D walkthrough for your clients. A panoramic virtual tour allows the potential buyer to have an almost real and live experience of visiting the property.
- Market it right
Use the power of social media to sell your Chicago condo. All you have to do is post the 3D tour link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest so your friends and family can see it. Ask them to spread the word.
- Post your listing on Facebook Marketplace: If your primary target audience is the younger generation, post the condo property for sale on Facebook Marketplace. You'll be astounded at how many inquiries you get from potential buyers!
- Use email lists: Make it a practice to send the property to your contact list regularly. Keep the subject line intriguing, attractive, and relevant to increase your email open rate.
- Change the featured photo regularly: Change the cover picture of the listing regularly to attract a new audience to your listing. The patio may appeal to some than the kitchen, or the dining room may appeal to one person rather than the living room.
- Use Facebook and Instagram Live: Offer a live-stream tour of the home. This has especially become a popular feature at this unpreceded time of the pandemic. Give your viewers a virtual tour of the property and answer their questions in real-time.
- Use the internet for a free listing
List your condo on websites that potential buyers may be using to browse or buy properties. Websites like Cragslist.org, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Redfin.com, and Movoto.com will list your property for free. Include pictures and videos of the condos in your listing to attract more potential buyers.
If you're looking for a reliable virtual home staging service to help you sell your Chicago condo, get in touch with Styldod. We'd love to help you with our virtual staging overrings at the best prices and quality work delivered on time.