Real estate photographers create captivating and impressive images using their professional skills, necessary equipment, and capable cameras. But there are times or conditions due to which they might not achieve the desired result.
During such times, real estate photo editing services come in handy and are of great help. If you are not a professional photographer, these photography tips might be helpful to you.
The Benefit of Using an Object Removal Edit
No space (or, in this case, a picture frame) is perfect. Not to say that you can't set up the perfect scene for each photograph you take, but doing so is not the best use of your time. Instead, that time can be spent and utilized in taking the pictures. With object removal, you can rest assured that if your shot is perfect and captures what you need to, removing the unwanted is simple and can be easily done.
Why Object Removal Helps and What You Can Achieve With It
- Fewer objects in a frame make space look larger, and with object removal, you can cleverly create the mood of any space by removing the extras. For example, you can remove large items like cabinets or couches to create space, or you can create open spaces for a neat look in a particular area of a room.
- When rental tenants forbid you to take images of their personal belongings, item removal makes it possible to take them out of all photos and make the home look empty. This way, it's a win-win situation. You can take the photos you need, and they can keep their privacy when their personal objects are removed from the photos.
- Sometimes telling an owner about the mess in the room is difficult, so use an item removal edit to clear the place and declutter a messy room. You can get that pristine clean look, even when the room isn't tidy.
- You can remove personal items of tenants like religious artefacts, family photos, and pets to appeal to a broader market with your property photos.
- If a property or a house you are photographing with old or dated furniture, you can remove the old and frumpish furniture. You can further get a virtual staging service to update the interior in the same photos to up your game.
What Should You Be Removing From Real Estate Photos?
Often, real estate photos show unwanted items that photographers wish to get rid of.
That parked van is blocking a wonderful view of the garden.
That lamp's power cord lookout of place below that antique table.
The granite counter would have been perfect if not for that old frying pan that was overlooked during the shoot.
Experts can digitally remove obstructions, junk, and other objects you don't want to be included in the image. After the removal, a little bit of photo manipulation and blending is done to fill in the spot of the item that was removed.
You need to keep in mind when removing objects from indoor and outdoor photos. Let's look at this in a little more detail.
Indoor Object Removal
Indoor object removal eliminates objects from indoor settings. Though there's nothing wrong with the raw form, that same form isn't something sellable to the online prospect looking for a new or their next living space.
Mess in photos is disturbing and will confuse the prospect of how exactly the property can look like. Hence, it's always advisable to present clean, detailed, and decluttered interiors.
Everyday objects which are usually removed from indoor photos are:
- Stains on the walls
- Unwanted furniture is present in a room
- Shadow of wall shelves or cabinets
- Kids and pet toys
- Excess floor mats
Outdoor Object Removal
Outdoor object removal is one of the most widely used image editing techniques in real estate. The process involves several designs that will selectively remove any objects in the photograph that can obstruct the image.
Everyday objects which are usually removed from outdoor photos are:
- Pool cover and cleaner
- Tidy walk-in cupboards
- Garden equipment
- Cars, other vehicles
- Electric poles
Real estate photo editing is an integral aspect of the real estate photography industry!
Posting attractive images of your offerings will certainly attract and urge more potential homebuyers to buy the property. Professionally looking interior and exterior images are vital for the effective and efficient marketing of your property.
A professionally edited photo helps you:
- Stay a step ahead of your competitors
- Gain efficiencies
- Maximize your output
- Get more time back
- Enjoy your work even more!
Clutter distracts potential buyers from seeing a property's full potential. Styldod's object removal service removes the clutter at just $8per photo within two business days! Our virtual decluttering service removes unwanted items and old furniture, which are distractions in a picture. We can also further help upgrade your real estate photos with beautiful and trendy furniture pieces with our virtual staging services.