Fathers are everyday superheroes in our lives whom we look upto. Not only are they our childhood heroes, but also our idols. One of the foremost reasons dads are superheroes is that they are always there to guide us when we're in trouble. Like invisible men, they are always around to protect us from evil. They don't need to be soaked in gamma rays or bitten by a radioactive spider to have all those superpowers. Also, dads don't need to wear the "mask" to behave like someone they are not – they can be comedians when we feel sad, and they can be a perfect source of motivation when we're down. So, let’s take a moment and show some love to the father figures in our lives and all the superpowers they possess along with the love and care they shower upon us. Read on to learn about the Father's Day origin story, great gift ideas and a list of how fatherhood prepares one for a career in real estate.
The origin of Father’s day as a holiday is generally attributed to Sonora Smart Dodd of Spokane, Washington, whose father, a Civil War veteran, raised her and her five siblings after their mother’s death. In the United States, Father's Day was celebrated on the third Sunday of June for the first time in 1910. Father's Day is celebrated this year on June 19th to honor fatherhood and paternal bonds and the influence of fathers in society. Although, we believe we don't really need a special day to be grateful to our fathers and father figures, it's nice to have a day to commemorate their love and contributions.
Dads play multiple roles in our lives. They are always ready to sacrifice time, energy, and money to ensure we have the best life! Always putting our needs over their own proves that dads are real superheroes! We believe fatherhood also helps in becoming a successful real estate agent. Here is a fun list of reasons supporting this argument:
- Understand your mission - Dads always get to the point straight! Anything we want from him, we do not need to go rounds and rounds; rather, they already know about and start guessing it before we even speak. So for all clients, it’s one of the best advantages. Agents who are dads listen to us and bring us what we ask for.
- Accustomed to endless driving - Being a father of kids, he is always there to take them on rides, whether it’s on holidays or for family tours. Being an agent as well, going for door-to-door canvassing, for open houses, or showing a new property to their clients, takes long hours of driving from one place to another. So it’s made pretty easy for them to handle!
- Always imparting wisdom - Without seeming overbearing, agents have a way of offering helpful suggestions like, “Let me recommend a great home stager!” that puts clients on the right path without straining the relationship. Dads can manage to do this as a parent since they are always there to guide us.
Need more fun stuff that you can forward to your dad or husband or other father figures in your life? Check out this light-hearted meme or if you are in the mood for feel-good stuff, here's a post to select which superhero your dad resembles.
We are running a special offer on all Styldod services for the month of June 2022 on a minimum purchase of $100. You can use the coupon code - SD10 at checkout to avail a flat 10% off on all services such as 3D renders, virtual staging, automated videos, virtual tours, single property videos, and much more! This offer is valid till 30th of June, 2022. Also, don't forget to try out our newly launched AI product suite that includes Styldod AI Image enhancement, AI object removal services, and Styldod Flash which provides AI-powered automated videos that are easy, free and instant.
Since Father’s Day is around the corner, we are sure you must be wondering what to gift to your dads? So we also have some Father’s Day gifts ideas for you:
1) Coffee mugs with “Best Ever Dad!”- What’s better than giving them their morning tea with the sweetest message on it!
2) Handmade cards- Handmade gifts always are always special. They instantly bring a smile to our faces. They stand out from the rest, and it’s also the best way to show your creativity, whether it’s the message that you always wanted to convey or the creative art that you can portray there for him.
3) A mashup of all the melodies he loves to hear- Put together all the melodies he loves to hear in his spare time. So the next time he opens up his device, he gets his playlist right there and can keep listening to them on loop!
Fathers have a direct impact on one's future. Fathers are involved in every facet of the child's wellbeing, from development and educational achievement to self-esteem. As it goes, “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” — Billy Graham
Styldod wishes all the fathers out there a very happy Father’s Day. We know this isn’t enough to thank you all for all the blessings you shower on your children, but it’s always a pleasure to celebrate your hard work and the sacrifices that you make for us.
Styldod is a design-tech company that aims to simplify real estate marketing and help agents present homes in their most favorable light online by reimagining and automating the listing photography process. Having begun as a virtual staging company, today, Styldod has affordable and best-in-class products and services for every facet of real estate marketing and photography. Styldod’s suite of services include virtual staging, image enhancements, floor plans, virtual renovation, 3D renders, 360 degree virtual tours, and Matterport virtual staging, to name a few. We're trusted by over 10,000 realtors from all over the US and from companies like ReMax, Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams. Know more about us at https://www.styldod.com.